Friday 14 June 2013

I love my Nespresso Citiz



My partner, Kerrin,  bought me a Delonghi Nespresso Citiz with Aeroccino 3 milk frother for my 31st birthday last month, and I'm still crazy about it! 
My Nespresso Citiz

It brews a perfect cup of rich espresso every time with no mess. With its sleek skyline-inspired design, the Citiz delivers the unbeatable convenience and flavor of Nespresso premeasured capsules in a unit that frees up valuable counter space. 


So, here, I want to share my experience of using this awesome coffee machine. Let's start with unboxing it. I found the warranty card from Delonghi, manual book, and the Nespresso club booklet. Yes, I felt like so special because of this exclusive club they have. You need to sign up to be a member to buy your capsules. So, every time you need to get your capsules, you can buy them direct from their websites (min. 50 capsules) or you can go to the nearest Nespresso boutique, in this case, is in Newmarket, Auckland.

unboxing the machine
Then I found 16 variation tester capsules for me to try! (I have tried all of them, Oh My Lord, they were so good). It came with a guidance of each capsules variations. Each capsules gave me different experience. Loved all of them. 

Now let's talk about the features of the machine, it comes with: 
  • New Compact Brewing Unit technology
  • Backlit on/off and coffee volume buttons
  • Easy insertion of capsule
  • Ejection of used capsule
  • Hot or cold milk froth
  • Automatic standby after 30 minutes
and has the technical specs as follows:
  • Fast preheating time: 60 seconds
  • 34 oz. removable water tank
  • Used capsules container capacity: 10
  • Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.3 x 14.6 x 10.9 in
  • Weight: 10.1 lbs.
  • Folding drip tray for Latte
And for cleaning the machine, you need to hand-wash water tank, capsule container and drip tray (do not put them in dishwasher), then wipe base clean with a damp cloth. One thing you need to know is to avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers. And every 6-8 months, you need to descale the machine using Nespresso de-scaling cleanser ( Do not use vinegar). 

it's a perfect hot chocolate
One more thing, I love making hot chocolate by using by using the Aeroccino milk frother. It does the job very well. 

I always said this to Kerrin, A great coffee is a treat! It feels like, having George Clooney everyday in my station! And my Nespresso Citiz is the best! Hahaha..



No comments:

Post a Comment