Thursday 2 August 2012

easy.by.design station!

I moved my station from the lounge nook, to a bigger room. Yes, I needed a bigger space to put all my crazy stuff. I've got loads things to support my study, hobby and work. 

Started from a huge drawing board, storages, computer desk, black board, pin board, and all the stationery that I needed to accommodate. Then I redecorated my station.

I used bold colour range for my new look. Bold stripes wallpaper is an accent to give a point of dominance of my room. Then I used black, red and white storage to balance the wallpaper. 

Here is some photos of my new stations;


The whole look of the room.

Pencils and rulers, and some decorations.



Stationeries.

and this is a previous stations:




With a new room, I can't stop working on my assignments! I love the look and the atmosphere of my new station! I can be here for hours....

Hope these photos can give you some ideas to arrange yours one. The key is, don't be afraid using bright colours range. 

Happy decorating! 


No comments:

Post a Comment